Adjustable Torque Wrench
9 Torque Settings: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 & 60.
Autoclavable- No Lubrication- Ratchet Mechanism
* Torque settings lock into selected location for accuracy & repeatability.
* Ratchet clutch disengages when torque is applied to avoid over torquing
* Torque settings are provided for use with all implant designs
* Wrench head accepts the standard 4mm square connection
Tightening with the correct torque minimises the risk of the screw working loose and improves the precision during bridge fabrication. Torque control can also reduce the risk for stress being built into the restoration and prevents component fractures.
Easy to Use
Insert the screw or abutment into the implant with the appropriate driver and thumb knob manually and tighten with finger pressure. Final seat with the Precise adjustable torque wrench with the torque setting recommended by the implant company. Pre- load the screw or abutment by using the torque wrench in the same way as a ratchet wrench. The wrench will disengage (slip) when the selected torque is applied.
Torque Wrench Kit
The Precise Adjustable Torque Wrench can be purchased individually or as a kit with 8 different drivers and a thumb knob.
RIDGE SPLITTING CHISELS
Benefits of using Ridge Splitting Chisels
* For lateral ridge augmentation to increase bone support needed for implant care.
* Implants may be able to be placed at the time of augmentation avoiding the delay to permit consolidation of a graft.
* Can be used with screw type bone expander to facilitate bone manipulation.
Features of the Ridge Splitting Chisels
Each Chisel comes in two widths
*3mm & 6mm
Each Chisel width comes in two thicknesses
All Chisels have:
* Score lines in 2mm increments